Dr. Michael E. Newman and Dr. Denise Kohler, welcomes patients from all ages and backgrounds. If you are in need of foot pain relief or have suffered an injury to your feet, please feel free to call or stop by our office to make an appointment with Dr. Newman or Dr. Kohler to take advantage of our podiatry services.
Instructions for patients new to Dr. Newman and Dr. Kohler:
Please download and complete the patient intake form prior to your appointment, or arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment to complete the required paperwork before seeing the foot doctor. Patients are asked to bring the following for their appointments with doctors Newman and Kohler:
|Welcome Form||Additional Patient Information||HIPAA Policy||Financial Policy|
• All of your insurance cards—We accept most major insurance plans.
• Any required co-payment—We will collect co-payment/deductibles/coinsurance when you arrive for your appointment. Please confirm the correct amount of the copay/coinsurance percentage/remaining deductible for which you will be responsible, with your insurance plan.
• Work or vehicle accident information—If you are visiting because of a condition related to work or a motor vehicle accident, you must bring the name of the insurance company, claim number, and the adjuster's name and telephone number when you arrive for your appointment.
• Referral from your primary care physician—Applies only if your insurance plan is an HMO or managed care plan. A referral must be in place, or at least requested prior to your appointment.
• Previous radiographic studies—If you are visiting for a second opinion or further consultation, we will need to review your X-rays, bone scans, blood studies, or other previous findings. You can bring them with you or ask your previous doctor to send them to your doctor at Dr. Michael Newman or Ambler Podiatry Associates. Keep in mind that some doctors require several days of notice before films can be picked up.
Please feel free to ask any questions prior to your visit at our office. The doctors look forward to providing a course of treatment that provides foot pain relief, enabling you to enjoy life to the fullest.